I’ve been around digital marketing for about a dozen years or so and the Wealthy Affiliate Review for 2020 is the first I’ve felt compelled to write. Why? Because it’s the first time I can honestly say, “if you want to become successful in affiliate marketing, this program “dots all the i’s and crosses all the t’s”. So let’s look at some of the things that make it great.
Honesty is the Best Policy
I fell in love with their sense of honesty. They tell it like it is – they give you all the training and tools (more details later). You just have to put in the work. It is not a way to get rich overnight. It takes time. It takes building something and creating affiliate links and traffic that will ultimately get you found.
I’ve had enough of promises to “get big money fast”, or “free website traffic”. You’ll see that those things never pan out.
Community Spirit and Superior Support
I’ve always been a “work alone” person. It’s not that I’m a loner, I just don’t always work well as part of a team. Strangely, though, I had an immediate sense of belonging when I signed up for the free version Wealthy Affiliate program (there is a premium version as well). I felt welcomed by everybody. It truly is a community of others who are there to help you succeed. So much so, that you can’t help but want success for yourself as well.
- Live chat: ask a quick question and someone will be there lickity-split to answer and try to help.
- Ask a Question: Ask any question and members of this huge community will come to the rescue.
- Private Message: Have another member you feel a connection to? Private message them with your question.
- Site Support: The best technical website support I have ever seen. Fast and they “get it done”
- Weekly live webinars which are recorded to watch later – there are literally hundreds of hours of replay material available.
Who Are The Main Players
With most programs, it’s hard, if not impossible to figure out who the actual people are who started the program. The owners and founders of Wealthy Affiliate are Kyle and Carson. They are present on the site, lending support as well and are open to conversation if you are stuck or need personal mentoring.
The Meat: Training
The step-by-step training available is very thorough. It includes both videos and written information. So no matter your preference, you have a choice. There are also tasks to be completed to keep you on task. You go through:
- easily setting up your website
- learning how to get “the blog rolling” (ok, so I thought it was funny)
- how to monetize your blog using affiliate marketing techniques
- how to use search engine optimization (SEO) to improve rankings
- how to use email marketing
- how to integrate social media
This training is really even for the newest newbies. No one has to be afraid. You have this training together with the most amazing support I have ever seen.
The Potatoes: Your Own Website Included
Let’s face it, over the years I’ve spent a fortune on domain registrations and hosting. Your secure hosting (where the domain information resides) is included with the premium vrsion. That saves a ton of money in the long run.
If you don’t have a website – no sweat. This will save you time and money.
Besides the hosting platform, you also have:
- A separate content writing platform with quality images provided for free
- Website performance tools – you don’t need to use Google if you don’t want to
- A website engagement platform – use this to increase site engagement from your peers within Wealthy Affiliate
- A built-in keyword research tool to help with SEO rankings
A View from Above
- Name: Wealthy Affiliate
- Owners: Kyle and Carson
- URL: wealthyaffiliate.com
- Support: 4.9 out of 5.0
- Training: 4.8 out of 5.0
- Website Builder: 4.9 out of 5.0
- WordPress Hosting: 5.0 out of 5.0
- Keyword Research Tools: 4.7 out of 5.0
- Price: Starter Member (free), Premium Membership ($49/month or $359/year)
- Overall Rating: 4.8 out of 5.0
The Bottom Line + Special BONUS!
Why not give it a try for $0? If you don’t like it, well, “nothing ventured nothing gained”. By the way, did I mention it was free? Once you join, I’ll be in touch with you within the first hour and hold your hand once you get going.
And… make me a promise? You’ll at least set up your account. It’s easy to do, and you’ll be walked through it when you join.
A special note: “Patience, Grasshopper.” Just a reminder that this is not a get rich quick scheme. It might be, ultimately, a way out of “in n out burger jobs” or the pathway to a part time retirement job. Either way, begin earning passive income for a lifetime (like I do).
How To Claim Your Bonus:
When you join your FREE Starter Account, I am going to offer you a bonus if you do decide to become a PREMIUM member in the first 7 days (including a 59% discount). When you create your account at Wealthy Affiliate, I will be personally contacting you on your profile with my “hello” and some more information about WA, how to get help from me, and how to claim your bonus. Trust me, this is going to be some AWESOME stuff (hint: it includes my FULL 10 years of experience and mentorship!)